Blockchain Researcher1 mes
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Ubicación: Madrid
- Salario: A determinar
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Do you want to join us? Santander Universidades purpose is leading and regulating Santander commitment with high education, aligned with the Bank's mission of contribute to people and companies’ progress, seeking to became the company that supports education around the world, coordinating strategies and global academic projects and endorsing Universities. Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability.
Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING As a Blockchain Researcher, you will be perform hands-on evaluation of new technologies emerging in the Blockchain space, assessing their maturity, robustness and applicability in the Financial Industry. Engage with external partners.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts: Engage with external partners in identifying and evaluating new solutions and technologies in Blockchain. Set up and maintain software installations in the Computing Cloud (Azure, AWS) required by the research and proof-of-concept projects conducted by Santander Blockchain Center of Excellence. Design and execute evaluation projects, create in-depth post-project reporting. Create excellent documentation and provide assistance with software integration in projects involving multiple parties, both from the Santander Group and from the outside. Work hand in hand with the Santander Technologies experts in software and IT infrastructure domains. Stay on top of the rapid developments in applied cryptography and blockchain technology, as well as in the related domains like Confidential Computing and Multi-party Computing. Maintain software repositories and manage access permissions to these repositories within the projects. Define and execute Proof-of-concept projects with emerging technologies in Blockchain and Digital Identity. Provide expert support for Santander projects. +3 years participation in blockchain/cryptography related software development or research projects. Experience in design and documentation of IT solutions.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE Required
- Good knowledge of IT documentation standards (UML, BPMN, Archimate, etc.).
- Very good command of Object-Oriented programming paradigm.
- Familiarity with Functional Programming.
- Good command of linear algebra and basic cryptography, knowledge of technologies underpinning Internet (IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS).
- Familiarity with Blockchain Layer-2 solutions, DeFi, Zero-Knowledge-Proofs. * Knowledge of current software development tools.
- Understanding of modern computer hardware architecture. Desired * Nice to have– Zero-knowledge proofs: zkSNARKs, zkSTARKs, other.
- Solidity smart-contract programming language, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, CORDA, SGX.
- Be interested in: Cross chain transactions; Layer 2 Solutions; Decentralized Financial Instruments.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world.
These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper.
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles.
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment.
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field.
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.