Senior / Staff Software Engineer3 mes
- Cargo: Software Engineer
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Ubicación: En remoto (Sede en Barcelona)
- Salario: 50,000 - 65,000 € (bruto/año)
At Factorial we're looking for a Senior or Staff Software Engineer to help us take our Engineering team to the next level. 📈
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world. 🌎
About us 🤓
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded 5 years ago, we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Take a look and see how we started: The origin 🕳
Our Mission 🚀
To help small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super talented team of over +200 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.🌞
Our values ✨
The Role 🔨
At Factorial we have a team of 35 very talented Full Stack developers. We are looking for engineers who can wear many hats, abstract problems, and find creative solutions. We look for smart people who are curious, proactive, and have good soft/communication skills.
We are not looking for a long list of skills and technologies. Our stack is Ruby on Rails for the backend and React/React-native for the clients, but it’s not mandatory to be proficient on those (most of the team came with other areas of expertise which is very enriching). We believe that someone who has good aptitudes and is hungry for learning is what works best.
Working at an early-stage startup like Factorial means making a bigger impact and learning more. In terms of the day to day work, you will enjoy the freedom to tackle big technical challenges your own way, working alongside a group of experienced developers and joining in at a critical stage in the company's future success.
What will you be doing? 👀
- Proficient in all relevant technical skills, and able to move quickly because of deep understanding of large portions of codebase.
- Make well-reasoned design decisions, identifying potential issues, trade offs, risks, and the appropriate level of abstraction.
- Expert in our processes, also helping to define/document them.
- Write meaningful and clean code and code reviews.
- Handle open-ended problems and ambiguity well.
- Deploy to production multiple times per day.
- Have full ownership (and accountability) of which features to build and how to ship them.
- Share your knowledge or learn from others through one of our monthly tech talks, weekly lunch or our dev.to blog.
- Be trusted by the Factorial team. We want to work with you because we think you can solve the problems in your own way and we trust that you will be able to manage your time and schedule.
- Learn from and work with a team of extremely experienced developers, in a very quality-oriented environment
- You should be a learner: you want to improve your skills not only in the engineering field but across any other areas.
- You should be an owner: You like proposing new hypotheses and be responsible for building, deploying and validating them.
- You know how to create an app from the scratch (back-end and front-end) and you know the pros and cons of different technologies and tools.
- You have experience in several coding languages (specially for backend development), CI/CD tools and cloud technologies.
- You love to share your experience and expertise to help others grow.
- You have few years of experience working as a developer before.
- You have to be comfortable with communicating in English.
- For remote working, your timezone should be between -4/+4 CET.
- The annual salary is 50.000€ for Senior Software Engineers and 65.000€ for Staff Software Engineers.
What's next after I apply? 🔜
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- No/Flexible schedules! ⏰
- Full remote flexibility 🏠
- AXA private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Andjoy (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘🏽♀️
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Devengo 💸
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
- Syra discounts ❗
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Pet Friendly 🐶
Diversity is part of us, we have more than 25 countries in our teams and we promote an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, come join the team! 🌎
Want to know more about us? We #betonpeople 💜