SRE / DevOps3 sem
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Ubicación: En remoto
- Salario: A determinar
Do you want to revolutionize the future of sports? This is the offer for you.
At Adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. We are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of the sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs. We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives. To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
We believe that “through sports, we have the power to change lives”. adidas digital products are the most powerful tool we have, to touch the lives of our consumers. At Adidas, SRE is a capability that ensures stability and reliability of products built and run on large-scale, distributed systems which in turn provide exceptional, uninterrupted User Experience for our Web and Mobile platforms. As individuals, we are creative, collaborative, and confident. As a team, we are agile, are empowered to make the change, and are obsessed with maintaining stable and reliable platforms for our consumers.
You may be a fit for this role if:
Being a Site Reliability Engineer at Adidas, you will have the opportunity to lead the design, implementation, and building of large-scale and distributed systems, ensuring the availability, scalability, performance, and efficiency of systems and software components of the most important sports brand in the world.
- You will drive the continuous integration and continuous deployment strategy combining key aspects like velocity, availability, quality, and security.
- Automation will be part of your DNA, preventing problem recurrence and reducing the time to recover. Automate yourself making systems do the toil optimizing engineering time.
- Continuous improvement of time to detect the issues through better observability and advanced alerting implementations.
- Defining and iterating on SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs as part of the services lifecycle.
- Participate in On-Call Incident technical support.
- Work on incident resolution, identifying the technical root cause, and creating a backlog to avoid repeated incidents in the future (Post-mortems to arrive at remedial actions).
- You help define standards and adopt new technologies.
What we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 years experience in IT experience with 3 years in relevant area (Software engineering/ DevOps / SRE). (7 Years for Senior Software Engineer position).
- College or university degree with a focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong awareness and experience of working with Site Reliability Engineering principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English.
- Aptitude to be a good team player and the desire to learn and implement new technologies.
Technical skills (Nice-to-have)
- Experience with large-scale, complex distributed systems
- Experience in writing software in one of these languages (Java/NodeJs/GO/Python). Experience with public cloud providers (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Experience with distributed message queues (Kafka/AWS SQS/ RabbitMQ)
- Experience with containerized environments (Kubernetes/Docker/OpenShift)
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines (Jenkins/Circle CI/ArgoCD/GitHub)
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Prometheus/ Elasticsearch/ APM)
- Experience with establishing Service Levels across teams
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible)
What if I don’t check all the boxes?
It’s ok if some of the technology or terminology mentioned here are new to you. We’ll happily teach you.
At Adidas, we’re keen to increase our team’s diversity of backgrounds and skills, and we’re more interested in the work you will produce than that work you’ve already produced in the past. If you’d love to work with us, then we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, and valuable discounts on Adidas products.
- Sport-friendly environment, great work-life balance, and flexibility.
- You will be part of a company where digital transformation, innovation, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture.
- You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers, with a lot of opportunities to grow and reach your expectations.
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities.
- Individual development, training, and a tech community.
If you are here is because you continue interested in the offer and you want to know which technologies we use in Adidas:
Check out the Adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms, and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES